GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS
K – Rosenberg ONLINE SHOP
§1 - Business area
(1) For the business relations between K - Rosenberg (hereinafter referred to as "we") and the purchasers (hereinafter referred to as "you"), the following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. We do not recognise any deviating conditions on your part.
(2) We are entitled to supplement, amend or delete the GTC at any time.
§ 2 - Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) By ordering the desired goods and pressing the "Buy" button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a contract, which is accepted by us without further confirmation by dispatching the goods.
(2) For the scope and execution of the delivery, the conditions specified and selected by you are decisive. The contract shall be concluded on the conditions (price, shipping costs) applicable in the respective offer.
(3) You purchase the product for personal use. It is prohibited to resell the purchased goods commercially. We reserve the right to take appropriate (trademark) legal measures. If you wish to order a larger quantity of goods or goods for commercial resale, please contact us at info(at)k-rosenberg.com for an individual order.
§ 3 - Product colours
(1) We endeavour to reproduce the colours of the products truthfully. We would like to point out that there may be slight deviations between the colours shown on the photos and the actual colour shades. Slight colour deviations are mostly caused by colour settings on the monitors and do not constitute a defect. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us at info(at)k-rosenberg.com
(2) The sizes of the products are indicated in the additional information, we ask you to consider this before placing your order.
§ 4 - Prices and payment
(1) Prices are quoted in Swiss francs.
(2) We accept Mastercard, Visa and direct bank transfer as payment methods.
(3) The total costs - as shown in your order - consist of product plus shipping costs and are debited from your credit card.
§ 5 - Delivery conditions and dates
1. all orders are processed within 4-14 days and shipped according to the delivery conditions. The goods will be delivered at the indicated shipping prices. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made from stock to the delivery address you specify. Information about the delivery period is not binding, unless the delivery date has been expressly and bindingly promised in writing by way of exception.
2. the delivery takes place at your expense and risk as soon as the goods have been handed over by us to a person or company commissioned with the dispatch.
3. the delivery time is postponed if obstacles occur which are not our fault. Binding delivery dates must be expressly agreed in writing.
4. we deliver our goods to the countries which are listed in the online shop. If your country is not listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. you will be charged for the costs of a return shipment that is based on an incorrect or incomplete address, or that has its reason in the refusal of acceptance on your part.
Returns - Right of exchange and return of goods
1 If you are unhappy with your newly purchased product for any reason, you have the right to return the product within 10 days of receipt of the goods in accordance with the provisions of this section without giving any reason.
2. please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the reason for returning the goods. After written confirmation from our side, we ask you to return the products to the address indicated in the delivery note in the sender's field.
3. all articles returned in this way are checked by us. Purchased products must be returned with all packaging material and the product description and must not show any traces of use. In this case you will have to pay the costs for the return transport. A return will be refused if:
A withdrawal will be refused if:
- traces of use are visible.
- the product is returned without original packaging and without product description
- the product is damaged during transport
We will only refund the sales price; duties and taxes will not be refunded.
If the product is defective or has not been ordered by you, K-Rosenberg shall be pleased to refund the purchase price, the transport costs for returning the product, the duties and taxes incurred (to be proven by means of receipts). The products will not be taken back if the products show traces of use, such as
- Tracks based on normal carrying use
- higher circumstances, such as natural disasters
- traces of improper use
- Interference by the buyer or third parties
- Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
The products can be returned to the address indicated on the delivery note in the sender field.
5. if the product is lost during the return transport, no costs will be refunded. We recommend that you send the product with a supplier who offers Track & Trace.
§ 7 - Our right
We are also entitled to withdraw from the contract with regard to an outstanding part of the delivery or service if false information about your creditworthiness has been provided.
§ 8 - Reservation of ownership
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price and the associated costs have been paid in full.
§ 9 - Liability
(1) You are entitled to the statutory warranty rights in the event of a significant defect in the goods. You are free to demand a replacement product, withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price in consultation with us.
(2) You shall be obliged, as soon as it is feasible in the normal course of business, to check the quality of the goods received and, if there are any defects for which we are liable, to notify us immediately.
(3) Unless otherwise stated below, further claims of the customer - regardless of the legal grounds - are excluded. We shall not be liable for damage that has not occurred to the delivery item itself; in particular, we shall not be liable for loss of profit or other financial losses of the customer. Insofar as liability is excluded, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents. The above limitation of liability shall not apply if the cause of damage is based on intent or gross negligence or if personal injury is involved or if the Product Liability Act applies.
Die Gewährleistungsfrist beträgt 12 Monate, gerechnet ab Lieferung. Diese Frist ist eine Verjährungsfrist und gilt auch für Ansprüche auf Ersatz von Mangelfolgeschäden, soweit keine Ansprüche aus unerlaubter Handlung geltend gemacht werden.
§ 10 - Data security
(1) The data will be encrypted using proven SSL technology. Each transaction is authorised and checked online with the responsible credit card company. Blocked or false credit cards cannot be used.
§ Section 11 - Protection of intellectual property
Our trademarks, business names, designs, products and contents of the website are protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions, imitations of any kind are prohibited.
§ Article 12 - Final provisions
(1) These GTC and the contracts concluded on the basis of these GTC are subject to Swiss law, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Place of jurisdiction is Bern, Switzerland.
(2) In the event that individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business are invalid in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The wholly or partially invalid provisions shall be replaced by such provisions whose content comes as close as possible to that of the invalid provisions.